Tuesday, January 24, 2023

How I Could Become Pro-Choice

You will be reading a lot in this blog for now both about abortion and why I am against it. While I would never be one of those crazies who blindly votes in favor of those who are against abortion and don’t because of how often I vote Democratic, there is still one thing to make clear: I am very much pro-life. I always have been and always will be. Do you want to try to change my mind? Try to convince me that abortion doesn’t end a life. If you are successful in making this argument, I will become pro-choice. You never will make this argument, but you are more than welcome to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deciphering Some of the Problems with Pro-Choice Episodes from 2022

While I do have a blog about TV that I will link to in this blog, I might as well put the hot button issues in this or other blogs instead o...